AimLoan Associates present donation to Liz Kington, San Diego Coordinator for Dogs on Deployment.
The Associates of AimLoan.com are proud to announce the results of our 4th Quarter 2014 Community Service Website Campaign which resulted in a contribution of $27,660 to Dogs on Deployment.
The mission of Dogs on Deployment is to give military members peace of mind concerning their pets during their service commitments by providing them with the ability to find people and resources able to help them.
Dogs on Deployment is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit providing a central network for military members to find volunteers willing to board their pets while they are deployed or have other service commitments, making them unable to temporarily care for their pets. No pet should ever be surrendered to a shelter due to a military commitment. DoD exists to help military members keep their pets by alleviating the need for pet relinquishment from military members due to the hardships of deployments.
Additionally, Dogs on Deployment promotes responsible, life-long pet ownership in the military community by:
- Advocating for military pet owner rights on military installations
- Providing educational resources for military members about responsible pet ownership
- Granting financial assistance to military members for help with their pet's care during emergencies
- Promoting healthy pet lifestyles, including spay and neuter, insurance options and vaccinations
- Connecting with community organizations to ensure Dogs on Deployment resources are available to military families
Dogs on Deployment aids pets of all types that belong to active duty, reservists, guard, honorably discharged veterans and their families.
For more information, visit their website at www.dogsondeployment.org