AimLoan Associates present Community Service donation to WILDCOAST Communications Director, Fay Crevoshay, and Development Coordinator, Stephanie Batt.
The Associates of AimLoan are proud to announce the results of our 3rd Quarter 2013 Community Service Website Campaign which resulted in a contribution of $29,400 to WILDCOAST.
WILDCOAST is an international conservation team that conserves coastal and marine ecosystems and wildlife. Starting in 2000, they set out to protect some of the most beautiful and biologically significant coastal areas in the Californias and Latin America. With the support and vision of their partners, they continue to:
- Battle mega-projects that threaten some of Mexico’s pristine and stunningly beautiful coastline.
- Monitor and shutdown pollution flows.
- Inspire people into action to defend the coast and ocean and wildlife that is endangered or threatened with extinction.
- Protect the coastline along the Baja California Pacific Coast through direct land purchases and conservation easement agreements.
- Conserve more than three million acres of coastal wildlands and wildlife habitat
- Expand their reach by building WILDCOAST Chapters throughout Baja California to continue to work with local communities to clean up, restore, and conserve the amazing coastal and marine resources.