In pursuing our mission of providing the lowest cost, most convenient mortgage in America, we recognize the importance of delivering a high level of customer service. We are committed to maintaining the following customer service standards:
- We will live our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Communication, Service and Continuous Improvement on a daily basis. We will treat you respectfully and professionally, always be truthful and honor our commitments made to you.
- You will receive a Lock Confirmation by email the day you lock in your rate. The Lock Confirmation will confirm your loan program, loan amount, rate, points and fees.
- You will be contacted by an AimLoan Associate within 24 hours of receipt of your loan application and rate lock. We will email you a list of any additional supporting documentation that may be required and provide you with a fax number to send the information to us.
- You or your realtor will be contacted by an appraiser within two working days of receipt of your loan application and appraisal fee to schedule an appointment to appraise your property.
- We will email you the day your loan is approved by an underwriter. On purchase transactions, we will also provide a Pre-Approval letter.
- We will email you an Estimated Closing Statement to review and approve prior to drawing your loan documents.
- All email and telephone messages received during business hours will be returned the same day. Email and telephone messages received after business hours will be returned by noon the next business day.
- On purchase transactions, we will submit your final loan documents to your closing agent for signing at least three business days prior to your scheduled closing date. We will fund your loan in sufficient time to meet your scheduled closing date.
- On refinance transactions, we will do our very best to close your loan within 21 days (30 days in times of high volume).
- We will handle all information and documentation you provide us with the strictest of care and never disclose your information to parties unrelated to the loan process. Documentation containing account numbers or social security numbers that is no longer needed will be shredded.
We, the associates of AimLoan, individually and collectively commit ourselves to make every effort to ensure compliance with this Commitment to Customer Service.